Saturday 31 January 2009

Salaams,

Been a while, complicated as usual, I have been in the mix between getting busy with school work(alhamdulilah) and shopping, gosh what a shopaholic i have become...sad, sad,sad.. but inshAllah today the 31/01/09 will mark the day i will hide my bank card most definatly, inshAllah i will only bring it out for emergency such as sever hunger, like seriously i dont need to buy anything in the near future, not even food(alhamdulilah)..am tryna go on a diet, my friend took a pic of me today and subhanAllah my face loooks like a big balooon, so yea bye bye 2 late nite munching(from tommorow, am starving now..:( )... ok so i really dont have much going on am really trying my best to stay on track shaitan is all around, too many temptations from people i dont expect it from..in fact that is just a long long story for another time(maybe lol), but yea am not making much sense so am like off inshAllah...

No comments: