Monday 19 January 2009

salaams,
Am back, not sure if its for good, but i'll deff try my best :P...not much has been hapnin, still complicated!! i went home for the winter holday, was really great except the d fact that i gained sm xtra KG!!! hopefully with serious studying and eating ones n a day(b-cuz i 4gt 2 eat) i will loose it soon I.A. So yea same ol same tryna make a new routine for my life, am begining 2 bcom lazy i mean sleeping after fajr , well u shudnt b suprised, like its 1.40am now and God knows why I am up blogging now...anyways since i have nothing good 2 say i might aswell reside 2 my bed,n i'll try 2 be back with a lil more information than this. ok than howki dowki....

urs truely,
complicated muslimah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in the same rut - sleeping after fajr, still up late and online...
Salaams.
:)

Anonymous said...

what does complicated mean to you exactly? its an interesting word, however, im not soo sure what it entails anymore lol...

ur sis in Islam,
foreverpatience, btw dont forget to visit my blog as well wordpress.com