Saturday 19 April 2008

Saturday Evening

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahem,

As-salaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatula Wa Barakatuhu,

1 day to go till i resume school for the summer term, looking back on the 1 month break i have achieved 0.002% of the goals i set argggghhhh, OK I have learnt not to worry my self too much about the past and now its time to buckle my belt and go for a fast ride, the one where I'll be met with sleepless night of study/revision and stress and worry and anxiety, I think am ready for it..the whole exam period is not just my time especially when i have not been doing any serious work...haha..am laughing at myself for the hard work i just need to do..
Alhamdulilah i have started with my essay and its so interesting, i like it funny enough its about land reform in Zimbabwe, am coming to know so much about Africa..hehe exiting..

Apart from the school work i have been trying to be a better person by thinking allot especially about things i ave done and the ones am about to do, trust me it really works, you just feel less stressed when you think and try to solve problems in your head..my head is growing bigger now b/c loads seem to be happening in it. On Thursday after the quran-tafseer circle I had dinner with a sister and we where basically just having general discussion, she also seem to be going through allot especially with school work and other personal matters, basically I we spoke about the effects of prayer and mash Allah I felt really lighter after that, i have realized how much I have been struggling to do things myself and not calling on Allah(s.w.t) for help..silly.. and am sure so many people just do it and don't even realize it, from my experience every time i make du'a for something i really wanted Allah always grants it to me Alhamdulilah and now the fact that i don't do it is just so silly, inshAllah i will call upon Allah all the time, in need and in fulfilment b/c its the key!!

I was just thinking how i still have classes for the next semester and also revision classes already thinking thinking to bunk them for revision..loll.. OK really forget about school now..I'll enlighten my blog with my summer plan inshAllah for my next entry, for now I am gonna run off to a sisters flat to go check out the dir'ak(Somali dress) she got me :) so excited never worn 1 before . OK inshAllah I'll get back at you soon...please make du'a for me! jazakhalah khairan...

xox

No comments: